Hello

Thursday, April 2, 2015




I’m so indecisive, so it took me forever to pick out a name, a layout and all of the tiny details for this blog. I never thought it would be easy, but everyone makes it look so fun and effortless! I’m pretty happy with how it turned out though. 

I really enjoy writing and expressing my interests and I feel like a blog is the perfect place to do that! I’m not so much shy as I am afraid that I’m not good enough at anything. I feel like a blog is the perfect way to become more open and confident in myself and to document my life and my passions.

I love so many different things and I’m not really sure how to turn it into a career. So you’ll get to experience my post-grad life with me as I gush about music, books, photography, travel, fashion and literally anything else that pops into my head! I don’t know if I’m funny, talented, smart or fashionable, but I guess we’re about to find out!

xx Kristen  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!