Top Five Friday

Friday, April 17, 2015


1. LUSH

I love LUSH bath bombs, bubble bars and face masks. I've used them for a while now, but I just recently went to their store to replenish my supply. Pictured here are Sex Bomb, Twilight, Pink Bath Bomb, A French Kiss bubble bar and the fresh face mask Brazened Honey. Order online, or check them out in stores, their staff are always so sweet and helpful!

2. Recipe Box

I got this adorable recipe box from Target this week and it's just so cute! I love anything detailed in gold, so this was a must. The inside has these cute little recipe cards for you to fill out and tabs to keep your recipes ordered by category! Now I just need to find some recipes and learn how to cook...

3. Paper Source

My friend has been telling me to go into Paper Source for months and this week I finally had the chance! I love notebooks and calendars and decorative things, so this store was heaven. I had to keep myself from buying too much, but I did walk away with the mint and gold notebook you see above as well as the very cute "Dream Big" poster. Seriously, if you ever need cute gifts or adorable office supplies, check out Paper Source.

4. Sweetwater 420 Fest

This weekend is Sweetwater 420 Fest, a concert series celebrating Sweetwater Brewery's beer 420. My wristband came in the mail this week and I'm so excited! I'm only going Saturday and it's supposed to be pretty rainy, but there's nothing better than good music, beer and friends!

5. Age of Adeline

Although not pictured, my last Friday favorite is the movie Age of Adeline. It comes to theaters April 24th, but my friends and I got to see it early and for free thanks to Regal. Since it's not out yet, we had to check our cellphones at the door, very strange feeling. The movie was delightful though! Blake Lively was stunning as always and the rest of the cast were just as enjoyable to watch. I think it's definitely worth a trip to the theater to see. It reminded us slightly of Benjamin Button with the narrator aspect. Here's the trailer if you haven't seen in yet: Age of Adeline 

Have a great Friday! Let me know, what are your favorite LUSH products?!

xx Kristen

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!