Atlanta Adventures: Braves Opening Weekend

Monday, April 13, 2015

I was worried going into this season as a Braves fan. We sent away just about every player on our team that I knew in an effort to rebuild our team and prepare for the opening of our new stadium in a few years. However, I have been pleasantly surprised by how well the Atlanta Braves have been playing!


It was the perfect way to spend a Saturday. The weather could not have been more beautiful and my friend Allie organized an impressive tailgate. We had Chickfila, beer pong, cookies, corn hole and music. Spending the day hanging out with your friends and then watching the Braves beat the Mets 5-3 is a pretty fantastic day.
I can’t wait to see how this season goes for my Braves and I’m looking forward to getting to know this new team! This is why we chop!
xx Kristen

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!