Top Five Friday

Friday, August 14, 2015

Fridays always get away from me so fast! I feel like I haven't done a Top Five Friday in forever, and I'm sure my many readers (ha) are dying to know what I've been loving lately.
1. Class Pass

My friend Ashley introduced me to this and I love it! Basically you pay for Class Pass and have access to a ton of fitness studios in your city! This includes barre studios, cycle studios and even Blast! I've been having so much fun trying out all these different classes! They have an easy to use app that you can use to sign up for a class and to keep track of your classes. You do get charged a fee for missing a class or canceling a class less than 12 hours before it starts. However, I will say this has only motivated me to actually go to the classes! I used to be so bad about making up excuses not to go workout, but now losing money is a great motivator.
2. VHS by X Ambassadors

I tweeted about this CD a while ago and I actually went out and bought it! It really is a great album! If you love their song Renegade, then you'll want to hear the rest of them. Their sound ranges from upbeat and fun to soft rock to a little alternative. They also have interludes for all of their songs which you don't see very often anymore. It adds a cool layer to their sound. Some of my other favorites on the album are Gorgeous, Unsteady and Hang On. Give them a listen and let me know what you think! They'll be at Music Midtown so I'm excited to see how they sound live!
3. Art Cart

I love art and I have a lot of art supplies. It had all been stuffed under my bed and I honestly didn't even know what all I had. So I went to Target, picked out this nifty cart and spay painted it gold! It's perfect for all of my supplies and now I can see everything I have and it's within arm's reach whenever I need it!
4. Sunglasses

I got these a few weeks ago and I'm slightly obsessed. I had been wanting a pair like this for a while, just an oversized fun pair of sunglasses! I found these Kenneth Cole Reaction ones at Nordstrom Rack on sale and had to get them. They're probably way too big for my face, but I don't care. I also really love tortoise shell and I didn't have any like that yet, so that was just an added bonus.
5. Trainwreck

I saw this movie with a bunch of girl friends and I have to say it completely lives up to the hype. Amy Schumer is real, funny and not afraid to laugh at herself. The movie had great storyline, it was witty and fresh. It was a lot more romantic that you might have expected, but they did a great job poking fun of that in a way. The athlete cameos were on point too. LeBron James impressed me with his acting skills, he was one of the best parts of the movie. I also loved seeing random SNL cast members pop up throughout the movie. You'll definitely want to go see this one, and I'm sure I'll be purchasing it when it come out.

I literally wrote this post almost two Fridays ago, I've just been so bad about sitting down and writing and editing pictures lately. Ready to rededicate myself this week though. Expect more posts soon! Have an amazing Friday!

xx Kristen

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!