Tuesday Tunes

Tuesday, July 7, 2015


In this new series of posts you'll find new songs I've been listening to this week! Some of them are new, some are just newly found. At the end of each Tuesday Tunes post you'll find a Spotify playlist so you can listen to the songs straight away! Enjoy!


1. I Was Made for Loving You - Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran

If you know me, you know I love Ed Sheeran so this was a no-brainer. Tori Kelly's voice goes perfectly with his in this beautiful song.


2. Unsteady - X Ambassadors

I tweeted about this band last week, I seriously love their new album that just came out at the end of last month. You've probably already heard Renegade, this is a great song in that same vein.


3. Summertime - The Mowgli's

They just released this single and it's perfect for summer! Super upbeat and fun, if you loved "I'm Good" by them, you'll love this new track!


4. Until The Morning - Kris Kross Amsterdam and CHOCO

Not sure how I found this, also not really sure how to describe the sound. Just listen to it, it's awesome.


5. Hey Mama - David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha and Afrojack

You've heard this song, I'm positive, but I love it and I've been playing it for weeks so I had to include it. Nicki Minaj is just all kinds of wonderful and this song is so catchy.


6. Untouchable - Tritonal and Cash Cash

This song will make you dance in your car, a must for summer playlists.


7. Black Magic - Little Mix

This song is everything a pop song should be! It's fun, catchy and doesn't 100% make sense.


8. Go Big or Go Home - American Authors


9. Let's Not Be Alone Tonight - R5

Sometimes all you need are some fun songs to sing along to when you're riding around all summer. Both of these songs have that pop/rock blend that was made for the radio and I don't hate it.


10. Break Up With Him - Old Dominion

My taste in music is pretty varied, gotta throw some country in there! Old Dominion has the same country/rock/R&B sound that Sam Hunt has perfected.


Please share any new songs you think I might like in the comments below. I'm always looking for new music!


xx Kristen



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!