Ellie Goulding Delirium World Tour

Thursday, July 21, 2016

June 6, 2016
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater

What a voice, what a performance, what a woman. It poured down rain, but Ellie Goulding brought the house down. 

I think what I loved most about Ellie's concert was how she was unapologetically herself on stage. I guess she's been around longer than I think since she came from the U.K and was big over there before she made it over here. You can forget the sky high heels, Ellie was in her doc martens the entire show or barefoot. She looked georgeous and very much like herself, you could tell that she really had a say in eveything that was going on up there.
She did have a few outfit changes, but her amazing dancers kept us entertained during the transitions and during her upbeat songs. I think having this extra element allowed her to focus more on singing than entertaining. She definitely danced with her dancers as well, but I think having them there really allowed her to let her voice be her main focus.

I really enjoyed myself, even with the rain and the hundreds of wet people that took over the stands when they were washed out of the lawn. She was a good performer, has an amazing voice and watching her live really made me like her more as an artist. She was a little hard to understand with her accent at times, but she looked so happy to be up there so it was okay.
It was just a fun concert to be at. She was a good entertainer and has an amazing voice. I would definitely see her again if given the chance. I was sad that I had to miss her at Bonnaroo later that week, but I heard she killed it there too. I think people don't give her enough credit, I love that her voice is different, that she doesn't sound like every pop star out there and that she's authentic. If Ellie Goulding comes to your town, check her out, give her a chance to blow you away! Also, buy her latest CD Delirium, it's awesome.

xx Kristen

Something In The Way You Move - Ellie Goulding
Burn - Ellie Goulding
On My Mind - Ellie Goulding
Army - Ellie Goulding
Powerful - Major Lazer feat Ellie Goulding
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!