X Ambassadors Halloween Concert

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Park Tavern
October 31, 2015

Remember when I chose New Politics over seeing X Ambassadors at Music Midtown? Well I got a second chance at them on Halloween! My friend Ashley and I got tickets to the Saints and Sinners Ball at Park Tavern, which featured X Ambassadors as the entertainment.

Thusly, Batman and a jester spent Halloween night surrounded by people in costumes jumping up and down to an amazing band.
The band came out not long after we got there dressed in costumes. They really are a talented bunch of guys and they seemed to feed off the crowd’s energy. The concert was far too short in my opinion, but what they did sing was amazing. The place lit up when they sang Renegades and they killed it. What’s better is that my video of that song ended up on the Atlanta snapchat story. 
I’d love to see them again and hopefully hear a longer set. Their album VHS is great and most of the songs would sound amazing live. If you like Renegades, check out some of their other stuff!

xxKristen

Renegades – X Ambassadors
Unsteady – X Ambassadors
Jungle – X Ambassadors
Gorgeous – X Ambassadors

Lowlife – X Ambassadors

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!