Tuesday Tunes

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

It’s been so long since I’ve done one of these that I feel like I need to make a 30-song playlist! So much new music has come out lately that it was hard to choose just 10 songs.

1.  On My Mind – Ellie Goulding
Ellie Goulding’s answer to Ed Sheeran’s Don’t is pretty amazing. I’m not taking sides here, I just really love this song.

2. Sober – Selena Gomez
A lot of Selena’s new songs are amazing; she killed her performance at the AMAs with Same Old Love. This is one of my favorites from her new album though.

3. Lay It All On Me (feat. Ed Sheeran) – Rudimental
I will always want more Ed Sheeran songs; thank goodness he keeps giving us gifts like this song while we wait for his third album.

4. Victorious – Panic! At the Disco
This is just such a fun song, Panic’s new music has been great so far and I can’t wait to hear more of it.

5. Broken Arrows – Avicii
Avicci might be my favorite DJ out there and it’s because of songs like this one.

6. Cake By the Ocean – DNCE
Wondering what happened to Joe Jonas? He formed a new band and released this awesome song. Who knows if his band will last, but this song is pretty awesome.

7. Hollow (feat. Big Sean) – Tori Kelly
Tori Kelly’s voice is just amazing; she deserves all of the fame and recognition in the world. This song showcases her talent beautifully and I am a sucker for pop songs with raps in them.

8. End of the World – A Great Big World
You’ve probably heard their song Say Something, but they have plenty of other amazing songs you should listen to as well!

9. Drowning Shadows – Sam Smith
Sam Smith rereleased his album with a couple of extra songs and this is my favorite of them. It’s haunting and really hits you in the heart.


10. Golden (feat. Sia) – Travie McCoy
I feel like not enough people have heard this song, it’s so catchy and Sia and Travie McCoy sound great together! Again, I have a thing for genre crossover songs.

What songs have you been listening to non-stop lately?

xx Kristen


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!