Top Five Friday

Friday, January 15, 2016

1.  Batman Earrings

I picked these up from Lou Lou’s over at Ponce City Market. The store is super cute and filled with jewelry that’s reasonably priced. I love Batman and fell in love with these earrings instantly. If you don’t think you have an occasion to wear these, you’re wrong. I wear these all the time, with any outfit.

Similar here.

2.  Georgia Necklace

I’m proud to be from the state of Georgia and I love that this necklace shows off that pride. I hope to move out of the state one day and when I do this necklace will remind me of home. I’ve always loved script necklaces, but always thought having my name around my neck would be weird. This is the perfect answer to my dilemma.
3.  Sugar Paper Calendars

I just ordered my third Sugar Paper wall calendar from Target. Usually I pick them up in store, but I hadn’t been able to find one the last few times I went. They’re the perfect size and I love the girly colors and fonts they use. I have it displayed in my room so I can see what I have coming up, so I need it to match. It’s relatively inexpensive compared to a lot of wall calendars and Sugar Paper makes a lot of other great calendars.

Find it here.
4. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera 

One of my favorite gifts I got for Christmas this year was this camera that I'm sure you've seen everywhere. I love photography in general and my friend Kim brought her Instax last time she came to visit and I fell in love. I think it's so cool that the picture blurs out the imperfections and that you only have so many pictures per canister so you have to choose your moments carefully. I love digital cameras and my iPhone, they allow for so much and you can edit things and put the pictures up in so many places. However, there's something beautiful about a picture you can't edit, that you get to hold in your hands right away and that only makes one copy. Of course we just take pictures of the picture to post all over social media, but when I'm old and don't log into Instagram anymore, I'll still have that Polaroid to have and to hold.

Find it here.
5. Bitmoji


If you don’t Bitmoji yet, you’re seriously missing out. This app lets you create a little animated you! Then it gets added to you keyboard and you can send pictures of your bitmoji doing all these amazing things. It even adds new images during different holidays and pop culture events. You could have an entire conversation with bitmojis. You and your friends will love it, I know all of mine do. 

Happy Friday!

xx Kristen 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!