Atlanta Adventures: Orpheus Brewing

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Photo from www.orpheusbrewing.com
Atlanta has so many small breweries, and I’m excited to try them all! Orpheus Brewing is a small brewery set at the end of Piedmont Park. The inside portion of this brewery housed the pouring room with large windows peering out over the distillery. It wasn’t too crowded so getting beer wasn’t an issue, but on a more crowded day it might be difficult with only the one bar available to pour.
We headed outside to a two-tier deck overlooking the park since it was nice out. The brewery is dog friendly so my two friends brought along their dogs (a Golden Retriever and a Dachshund).  There were plenty of other dogs and everyone was very friendly and happy to be there. They didn’t have a huge selection, but we really enjoyed the beers they did have on tap.
I would for sure go back, the proximity to Piedmont Park is a huge plus for me. You can make a day of it: spend some time at the park, taste some beers and then go to dinner at Park Tavern!
I wish I had more pictures, but sadly I lost my phone before I could make this blog post and it had most of my brewery pics. The ones I have are from my camera or from the brewery’s website where noted.
Have you been to Orpheus before? Let me know what your favorite beer is!
xx Kristen

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!